- Advising companies to reduce their levels of pollution, to achieve a clean production and in this way to avoid penalties and closures.
- To guide those companies that have been declared *pollutant agents* to submit a PRI (Industrial Restructuring Plan) which ACUMAR (Matanza-Riachuelo Basin Authority) requires.
- Through their advice, *to adapt the functioning of industries to environmental regulations.
- Managing and promoting alternatives of RSE (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- UISCUMARR ( Industrial Union for the Cleaning Up of the Matanza-Riachuelo and Reconquista Basins) seeks to “be a bridge between the State and enterprises” focusing on those located in the city councils which make up the Matanza-Riachuelo basin and the Reconquista basin.
- UISCUMARR (Industrial Union for the Cleaning Up of the Matanza-Riachuelo and Reconquista Basins) is working hard for the development of a specialized documentation center, offering advice and training, being a useful basis for the development of knowledge and decision-making on environmental aspects, in institutional, local, national, regional and international levels.